Plastic Molding Manufacturer | China Custom Plastic Parts Services Contact@china-plasticparts.com
Author: MULAN -Plastic Molding Manufacturer
The polishing of the injection mold is a very important link, it can determine whether the appearance of the injection mold is exquisite, so today Kaihenghua injection mold manufacturer will introduce the importance and skills of the injection mold in detail, the specific content is as follows: 1. The grinding of the mold importance. Regular polishing of injection molds ensures consistent stamping quality. Regular polishing of injection molds can not only improve the service life of injection molds, but also improve the service life of machine tools.
We must master the correct time to sharpen the knife. 2. Need to hone the specific characteristics of the injection mold. For the sharpening of injection molds, there is no strict number of hammering to determine whether sharpening is required.
It mainly depends on the sharpness of the blade. It is mainly determined by the following three factors: (1) Check the rounded corners of the cutting edge. If the fillet radius reaches R0.1mm (the maximum R value cannot exceed 0.25mm), sharpening is required.
(2) Check the stamping quality. Are there big glitches? (3) Judging whether sharpening is needed according to the noise of machine punching. If there is abnormal sound when the same pair of injection molds are punched, it means that the punch is blunt and needs to be sharpened.
NOTE: Blade edges are rounded or the back of the blade is rough. Sharpening should also be considered. Injection mold 3. Sharpening method.
There are many ways to quickly grind injection molds, which can be done with a special grinder or on a flat grinder. The grinding frequency of the punch and the lower die is generally 4:1. Please adjust the mold height after sharpening.
(1) Harm of incorrect sharpening method: Incorrect sharpening will aggravate the rapid damage of injection mold blades, resulting in a greatly reduced number of hammering per sharpening. (2) Advantages of the correct grinding method: regular grinding of the injection mold can keep the punching quality and precision stable. Injection mold inserts are slow to damage and have a long service life.
4. Sharpening rules. The following factors should be considered when grinding the injection mold: (1) In the case of R0.1-0.25mm, the sharpness of the cutting edge fillet depends on the sharpness of the cutting edge. (2) The surface of the grinding wheel should be cleaned.
(3) It is recommended to use a soft coarse-grained grinding wheel. Such as WA46KV. (4) The amount of each grinding (knife) shall not exceed 0.013mm.
Excessive grinding will cause the surface of the injection mold to overheat, which is equivalent to annealing treatment, and the injection mold will become soft, which will greatly reduce the service life of the injection mold. (5) Sufficient coolant must be added when grinding. (6) When grinding, the punch and lower die should be fixed firmly, and special fixtures should be used.
(7) The grinding amount of the injection mold is constant. If this value is reached, the punch will be scrapped. If you continue to use it, it is easy to damage the injection mold and machine.
(8) After grinding, the edge should be treated with a whetstone to remove excessively sharp edges. (9) After sharpening, clean it. demagnetization.